- Under investigation ? When Police want to question or have charged you.
- Family violence allegations
- Firearms licence revocations/suspensions
- Avoiding a conviction through Police Diversion or a discharge without conviction
- Health and Safety (prosecutions or Defence)
- Indigenous forestry (illegal logging of indigenous forestry)
- Customs offences (I do not undertake excise, Tax and duty matters , but I can refer you to the best practitioner for this type of matter).
Based upon my experience both a Senior Police Prosecutor and a defence lawyer, I can advise you because I know how the system works. I also have a good relationship with enforcement agencies and that is important in getting the best outcome for you.
Experienced Criminal Lawyer David Pawson is based in Te Puke, Tauranga and services clients throughout the central/upper North Island, including the Bay of Plenty and Waikato.
Our fees are reasonable and competitive. We offer a ‘fixed fee’ model for most cases we work as opposed to hourly rate (we dont do 6 minute units!) See our terms and conditions . Pawson Law also accepts credit card payments if you need help fast.
We believe in good communication with our clients, so we do not charge you for phone calls.
Pawson Law also offers a service to conduct private prosecutions.